Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday || Never Regret


"Never regret anything that has happened in your life,  it cannot be changed, undone, or forgotten.  So take it as a lesson learned and Move On."

I love this quote.  I was scrolling through my Pinterest quote board and saw this quote and it hit me. 
I apologize for not writing a Wonderful Wednesday post last week, or any post.  I got my wisdom teeth out and was out of it for a while, so my mind wasn't focused on writing.

But, because of this quote, I won't dwell on the guilt of not writing.

This quote really reminded me of Rafiki in Lion King.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it."

Things have happened in the past few weeks, that I regret.  Yet, I need to not dwell on it.   I may feel like I failed at something, but I haven't.  I just need to continue onward.  There may be regrets or mistakes, but learn from them.

I will continue to post and try to be better at posting more often.

Love you all.

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment