Monday, August 31, 2015

Sunday Thoughts-Late || We Are Worth It

I got my wisdom teeth taken out  two weeks ago, so I didn't go to church then, and then last week I was out of town and forgot to take notes at the meeting I went to, but yesterday I took notes.  However, I was so exhausted from a party I threw Saturday night, I ended up taking a five hour nap, so I never sat down and wrote out what I learned, so here I am, Monday morning, writing it down.

I learned quite a lot in the meetings yesterday, and really felt prompted to write them down and even share them with you.  My church meetings starts at 9 am, so I often have a hard time staying awake and end up turning to my phone to keep me awake, but yesterday, even though I was exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open, the lessons taught were able to keep my attention and I barely turned to my phone.

That being said, let me share the things I learned that I felt were significant:

A whole lot of things taught dealt with families and homes, and it made me think about my own.
With things that have happened in my family's life, it sometimes feels like we are being attacked.  My family is very close to each other.  My siblings and I are really close and we are really close to our parents, which is very unusual for families.  Lately, I have felt like my family and I are being attacked by illness and other people, but the reason we feel this way is because I believe that we are doing the right things.

Someone mentioned that we will be feeling attacked until the Second Coming because Satan wants to take people away from the Gospel.  We need to be able to keep our families strong and enjoy the blessing we receive when we are close to our families.
Satan will try to destroy the family, but if you remain strong and try to live the gospel principles, he will not succeed.

Another thing I learned is that
 We Are Worth It!
Why people won't respect you is up to them, but you can't let them not respect you.  You are worth it and deserve to be respected and you should expect to be respected.  You deserve it and are worth it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Those are the main things I learned and I am going to try and live by them.  I need to stay close to my family, even while I am gone in Florida and I need to make sure I am being respected because I am worth it and I deserve it!

Have a wonderful week! 

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment