Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday || Be Yourself is the Greatest Accomplishment

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

I truly believe in this.
When I was in middle school, I was kinda bullied by someone who made me feel that I needed to be someone else.  I know a lot of people feel that way or have felt that way.  I later realized that if I wanted to be happy and wanted to feel good about myself, I needed to be myself.  I need to be unique, and so I am loving this quote.

If you are feeling kinda down and not sure why.  Maybe it's because you are trying to be someone you aren't.  Maybe you are wearing a whole load of makeup and you don't like it.  Maybe you are wearing a style of clothing you dislike.  Maybe you like something that isn't completely acceptable in the world, like a book, or tv show.  But I would suggest that no matter how it looks to others:
Be Yourself.

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment