Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TONY RESULTS!!

I watched the Tony Awards on Sunday.
And I said I would write the differences between my guesses and the actual winners.
Surprisingly, I did better than I thought.
Out of 24 Awards,
I guessed 15 correct!

I did change some of my guesses during the show,
But before the results were shown.

First off:
I thought that the opening performance was absolutely
 FANTASTIC!

Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cumming were fabulous hosts!
And pretty much all of the performances were great.
And of course, I loved (hands on face)
JOSH GROBAN

If you don't understand the hands on face,
You need to look up Tony Awards and Alan Cumming
Because every time he mentioned Josh Groban,
He freaked out and put his hands on his face.
IT WAS THE BEST!

Out of all of the awards,
I got these ones correct:
Best Orchestrations, Best Choreography
Best Lightning Design in both a Play and a Musical
Best Costume Design in a Play and a Musical
Best Direction in a Musical
Featured Actor in a Play.
Featured Actor in a Musical.
Featured Actress in a Musical.
Actor in a Musical.
Actor in a Play.
Actress in a Play.
Best Musical Revival.
Best Play.
And Best Musical!

It was fabulous and I love it!

Well that is it!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Have a great week!

Love,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment