Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Writing and Mara

I sat down this evening to write a short post.
But I wasn't sure at first what I was going to write.
I thought about my day.

Briefly:
I nanny my cousin, so I watched her today
And I stepped on a bee.
So my arch on my foot is really sore right now.

I also thought about posting a bit of my writing from one of my creative writing
But I just realized that someone could plagiarize.
And that my work is my own and personal 
And for now, I only want to share it with close friends and family
So.. That's a no.

I guess I'll mention that I finally finished the book I was reading.
I posted about it a little bit ago
It was Mara: Daughter of the Nile
By Eloise Jarvis McGraw

It's about an Egyptian slave girl,
Who then is bought as a spy,
But then becomes a double spy.
It's very interesting and I loved the concept.

For the last about a hundred pages,
I was hooked.
It did take a little bit to get into the actual story,
And I don't think I would recommend it to someone who hates reading.
But I would recommend it to someone who loves reading.
I really did enjoy it.

I'm now onto another book
Entitled:
Yearbook
By: Allyson Braithwaite Condie

I'll post about what I think of it so far when I get a little farther in.

Anyways,
I hope you have a wonderful night and day.
Until next time.

LOVE,
KM

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a beautiful post, thanks for sharing I am in love with your blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! I checked out your blog and it is so cute! I would be so happy to support you! Thanks for reading my blog! xx

      Delete