Sunday, June 7, 2015

TONY AWARDS 2015!!!!

As a Broadway fanatic
It is one of the best times of the year!

The Tonys!!

For those who are not live theatre fans,
It is the Oscars for Broadway.
And for those who don't know what the Oscars are,
Well... I don't know what to say....

Anyways,
I love the Tonys!

I used to live in Virginia,
And my family and I would take weekend trips to NYC often.
It was so much fun!!!
We would see shows and it was the best!

Sadly, I haven't been to New York in 2 years, 
Which I think is the longest I've been without being in New York since I was probably a toddler.

I'm making my guesses now as to who will win!
And I will post how many I got right (which probably won't be a lot)
Tomorrow!


Update on my sickness,
I have a sinus infection and I am trying to get better.
I've had many before, and the doctor told me that my body should fight it off.
I just feel really lousy right now,
But I should be better soon!

Update on Mara, Daughter of the Nile
I am almost half way done with it.
If I read more than I watched YouTube and Netflix
I'd be done by now. 
But I am enjoying it.
So far I would recommend it,
But it can be a little tricky to focus on at times,
But maybe that's because I'm sick and my mind is elsewhere

Last Update:
I am currently working on Disney Facts for Snow White for my new channel on YouTube.
Stay tuned for that,
I'm hoping it will be better than the last one I did on my old channel.

Anyways,
I hope to get an update on the Disney College Program soon,
So keep an eye out for that!

Have an amazing day!
And if you do like Broadway,
WATCH THE TONYS!

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment