Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sunday Thoughts || Facing the Giants

On Sunday, I was on the road to Florida, so I didn't go to church, but I did end up watching "Facing the Giants"-one of my favorite movies, so here are my thoughts from that movie.

I love how the quotes and thoughts can relate to life too.

"You can't get any more not on the team than you are today."
"You can't win games unless you are playing as a team."
I think that these are great quotes that we could live by in life.  If you get kinda scared to do something or at least try for something, you have to know that if you don't make something, then you are no farther off the team, then you were or before.  And if you do make it, you need to know that you have to work with others and support them and then you will be able to win.
This especially hit home when I was trying to decide if I would apply for DCP, and I kept having all these reasons why I shouldn't do it, but someone told me something similar that if I didn't make it, I wouldn't be any farther off the DCP team than I was before.

"You're actions always follow your belief."
I think that speaks for itself.  I just need to believe in myself and I can do anything. 
Going along with that:
"If you accept defeat them that's what you will get."

I had so many other notes, but this is my most important and favorite one that is pretty much the entire message of the movie and it speaks for itself.  Realize it's truth and trust in Him when you win and when you lose because:
What is impossible when a God is on your side?

I love you all and hope you have a great week.
LOVE, 
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment