Thursday, July 30, 2015

Late Wonderful Wednesday || Liking Yourself More

I know that it's Thursday, but I was driving all day yesterday and didn't have time nor the energy to write a blog post and edit a picture.  

So let's get to the Wonderful Wednesday quote.

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." 
-Walt Disney

I thought this was appropriate from my last post talking about working at things I want to become and do.
Yes, I want to become a better person and work on things more, but I on top of it all, I want to like myself more than anything.

It can be extremely hard in todays society to like yourself when everyone wants to be like everyone else.  Everyone has that kind of vision in their mind for what they should look like, but the most important thing is to like yourself.  It's important to be unique.  It's important to be an individual and be yourself.  Don't think about what anyone else thinks.  Be yourself and think about what is important to you and what you like to do.

I chose a Walt Disney quote because I am 40 days away from my DCP.  40 days away from a dream come true. It's exciting.

He is an inspiration and I love his quotes, so many of my Wonderful Wednesdays might include quotes from Disney, which I love. 
 I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful, magical day.
Please like yourself, and don't worry about others, because you are important.

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment