Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday || Thankful for No's


"I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me.  It's because of them I'm doing it myself."
-Albert Einstein

It is true.  I know many quotes are out there that say pretty much the same thing as Albert Einstein.  It won't be in the exact same way as he did, but essentially it is the same thing. 

When you have something that your mind is focused on; a goal, a dream, people tend to say no.
No, you can't.
No, you are not strong enough.
No, it is unrealistic.
No, it is impossible.
No.

No.

NO.

NO!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!

I'll rephrase.  Listen to them, so you can prove them wrong!
They are only put in your way to defy you. They are put in your way to stop you from achieving your greatest potential. Listen to them so that you can show them you can be a better person.
Sorry it is short and it is a day late, but essentially, don't let others bring you down, let their negativity bring your strength and power to accomplish your biggest dreams!

Enjoy your week!

LOVE,
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment