Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween and Catching Up

This week has been amazing! I enjoyed Halloween and I hope you did too! I was able to take my darling cousin trick or treating with my roommate.  She is 19 months old and it was so cute.  She went as Olaf the Snowman.  (FYI, she is obsessed with Frozen).  I went as Elsa and my roommate went as Anna.  It was fun to see her try and figure out if I was Elsa or if I was myself.  And then she didn't understand the whole concept of Trick or Treating.  She actually almost tried to knock on a car door.  :D

I know it's been quite a while since I posted, but it's alright.  I'm going to be posting more, I hope.  I'm working on another Snow White Fact Video.  Editing is a pain, but I'm going to work on it.  :)  My next video after that, will come sooner than this length of time.  :)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week.  I know it's been great for me.  As I am LDS, one of my best friends is on her mission and she was able to write to me on Thursday and we communicated back on forth via email and it made me really fabulous!! :D :D






HAND MADE!!! LOVED MAKING THESE COSTUMES!!!
Have a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment